说明离职原因Reasons for leaving
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporters office.
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
12. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
13.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
14. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
15. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the bus- iness.
16. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here,and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
17. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade.I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.